3-ingredient Parmesan chicken
- 2 chicken breasts
- ¼ cup mayonnaise
- ¼ cup shredded Parmesan cheese (I use Kraft 100% Parmesan, finely shredded)
- salt and pepper
- Season the chicken breasts with salt and pepper.
- Place the chicken breasts in a medium bowl and coat evenly with the mayonnaise.
- Transfer the chicken breasts to a baking dish and sprinkle the tops evenly with Parmesan cheese.
- Bake at 350° F (175° C) for 45 minutes. (To bake from frozen, bake at 400° F (200° C) for 1 hour.)
This recipe is pretty flexible, so feel free to ballpark the measurements. You can save some money by using chicken breast pieces instead of whole breasts – they taste just as good.
|3-ingredient Parmesan chicken||Serves 2