Sugar-free whipped cream in 30 seconds
Yes, you can whip cream in 30 seconds – just whip it in a measuring cup instead of a bowl. I like plain whipped cream without any added sweetener. However, if you like it sweeter, just add some vanilla and sweetener.
- 1 cup heavy cream (whipping cream – 33% MF)
- 1 Tbsp Splenda® or stevia to equal 1 Tbsp sugar (optional)
- 1 tsp vanilla extract (optional, and only if you’re using the sweetener too)
- egg beaters
- 4-cup (1000 ml) glass measuring cup
- Put 1 cup of heavy cream in a 4-cup glass measuring cup.
- Use regular egg beaters to beat the whip cream on high speed.
- Beat for 30 seconds. If you are using sugar or sweetener, add it after the cream has started to thicken but isn’t stiff.
- Enjoy all the spare time you have.
|Whip cream in 30 seconds||Serves 10