Savoy cabbage is crinkled and beautiful and fun to look at. This recipe for savoy cabbage sautéed with wholegrain dijon mustard makes a spunky side dish and a nice break from the ordinary.
- 1 small head savoy cabbage
- 2 Tbsp butter
- 2 Tbsp rice vinegar
- 2 Tbsp Wholegrain Dijon mustard
- Heat the butter in a frying pan on medium heat.
- Once the butter has melted, add the rice vinegar and cabbage and stir-fry for 2-3 minutes.
- Add the mustard and stir fry for 2-3 minutes more or until cabbage is tender and the mustard seeds are evenly distributed.
|Savoy cabbage with mustard||Serves 4