This low carb Parmesan chicken recipe is so simple and so delicious that you almost feel guilty you didn’t put more effort in to it! You can make it up ahead of time, freeze in an ovenproof container, and bake from frozen.
- 2 chicken breasts
- ¼ cup mayonnaise
- ¼ cup shredded Parmesan cheese (I use Kraft 100% Parmesan, finely shredded)
- salt and pepper
- Season the chicken breasts with salt and pepper.
- Place the chicken breasts in a medium bowl and coat evenly with the mayonnaise.
- Transfer the chicken breasts to a baking dish and sprinkle the tops evenly with Parmesan cheese.
- Bake at 350° F (175° C) for 45 minutes. (To bake from frozen, bake at 400° F (200° C) for 1 hour.)
This recipe is pretty flexible, so feel free to ballpark the measurements. You can save some money by using chicken breast pieces instead of whole breasts – they taste just as good.
|3-ingredient Parmesan chicken||Serves 2