Yes, you can whip cream in 30 seconds – just whip it in a measuring cup instead of a bowl. I’m not exactly sure why this is so much faster, but I think it probably has something to do with the straight walls of the measuring cup.
I like to make plain whipped cream without any added sweetener. However, if you like your whipped cream a bit sweeter, just add some vanilla and sweetener to the mix. And if you’re looking for a quick treat, try adding some fresh whipped cream to a glass of root beer to make a quick-and-easy root beer float.
- 1 cup heavy cream (whipping cream – 33% MF)
- 1 Tbsp Splenda® or stevia to equal 1 Tbsp sugar (optional)
- 1 tsp vanilla extract (optional, and only if you’re using the sweetener too)
- egg beaters
- 4-cup (1000 ml) glass measuring cup
- Put 1 cup of heavy cream in a 4-cup glass measuring cup.
- Use regular egg beaters to beat the whip cream on high speed.
- Beat for 30 seconds. If you are using sugar or sweetener, add it after the cream has started to thicken but isn’t stiff.
- Enjoy all the spare time you have.
|Whip cream in 30 seconds||Serves 10