Brussels sprouts – you either love them or you hate them. But have you ever tried them roasted? We are addicted to these in our family. They are nothing like the boiled Brussels sprouts you’re used to – salty and slightly sweet, these are hard to stop eating.
- 1 pound (454 g) Brussels sprouts
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- salt and pepper
- Preheat an oven to 400° F (200° C).
- Trim the base of each Brussels sprout, and remove any of the loose leaves.
- Toss the Brussels sprouts in the olive oil and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Put the Brussels sprouts on a cookie sheet and put them in the oven for about 30 minutes, giving the pan a shake every 5-10 minutes so they roast evenly. They are ready when the outside leaves are brown and the Brussels sprouts are tender.
|Roasted Brussels sprouts||Serves 4